Thursday, October 05, 2006

Youth Workers Conference


Good morning, if being up at 5:00 am is a good thing. I normally sleep in until about 6:30 and then get up and do my reading and get caught up on the news. But this morning is a little different because I am heading to a conference for youth workers. I invite you to go with me this weekend through this blog. I will post comments and photos to give you a sense of what happens at these events.

This conference is put on by a great group called, Youth Specialties. They are arguably the best Youth Training organization in the country. Many of the big names in youth ministry will be there with their latest (and old stuff too I hope) ideas and "stuff" to help kids and families grow closer together and closer to God.

So grab a cup of coffee and join me this weekend and be sure to post comments and let me know what you think about what I think. See you on the blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being up early is a good thing at our house...we are usually up by 4:30 to 5 a.m. Get your coffee, have a safe trip! I know this will be a positive experience for you and for us.
God Bless,
Joanna, Keith and Jim

Anonymous said...

Hey Todd- Learn lots and have a good time. We'll be keeping up with you. Jim and Suellen

Anonymous said...

Hey Todd learns lots and bring back some new books for us to read. I'm getting tired of reading PDY. This will be my third time to read it - I need new material. Enjoy! Mary G.

danielmarie said...

we hope that you had a safe trip Todd and wish you an enriching experience in Austin. We'll check up on what you're doing via blog and we'll pray for you. Dan&Marie