Sunday, October 08, 2006

Another Great Day

Tonight it is even later than last night. It is past 12:30 am and I just got back from the conference. They have done such a great job of providing so many different opportunities to pick and choose from, almost too many. Tonight I attended the "late night offering" of comedy. They had three comics that were spectacular, I laughed so hard I was crying. I am going to miss some sleep, but what the heck, it was worth it!

Another great day. I attended two workshops on youth culture with Dr. Walt Mueller (check out his website www.cpyu.org). They were both excellent! The worship was amazing again and I can't believe I have been here three days already. The days are long, but it doesn't feel long during the day. I cannot remember a more worthwhile event I have ever attended.

I am going to bed, I have to get six hours and if I go now I will barely make it. Tomorrow features some great "skit guys" (saw them today and they were incredible). Also Jeremy Camp, Jars of Clay and Kutlass all tomorrow. Is this awesome or what?

Goodnight, until tomorrow, be blessed.

No comments: